- 'Social workers ran my life as a kid in care - now I am one'In care from the age of four, homeless at 19... now 23, Kerry has turned her life around.
- Pointless work meetings 'really a form of therapy'More managerial jobs generate more meetings, but they are not about making decisions, says a study.
- Warwick University Hong Kong exchange students called back to UKThe University of Warwick said it is "no longer appropriate" for its students to remain in Hong Kong.
- One in 50 'children in need' are not yet bornRising numbers of children are being officially labelled as vulnerable before they are even born.
- Teens in care in Birmingham 'without food or bedding'Two teenagers tell BBC Newsnight about their experiences of living in semi-supported accommodation.
- Student forced to turn to food bank by loan delayA second year Bristol undergraduate says a student loan administration error left him penniless.
- 'Social workers ran my life as a kid in care - now I am one'
- @JamesCleverly But you tweeted a photo showing you we’re doing BBC and LBC at same time, 7.30am...... 1 week ago
- @asaintmaximin @ChrisDHWaugh Was a great performance yesterday, my son and I had great away trip ⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️ 1 week ago
- @asaintmaximin @ChrisDHWaugh “Allan is a Geordie” 1 week ago
- @DavidLammy You stood in 2017 on a manifesto that stated “Labour accepts the referendum result” 2 weeks ago
- For anyone who’s ever been near a staffroom! twitter.com/MrBoothY6/stat… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I read this article in The Times last week and it resonated with my own thoughts. I have been increasingly worried with the senior English students I see at Kip McGrath Ashford, not with them, but how the English curriculum … Continue reading
In my previous blog I highlighted the question “Is your child’s tutor qualified to teach?” The feedback I received came in two broad categories; those that had made the assumption that every tutor was a qualified teacher, and those that … Continue reading