- Coronavirus: Schools in Wales to reopen on 29 JuneParents who do not to send their children to school when they reopen on 29 June will not be fined.
- Coronavirus: Students might have to stay in 'protective bubble'When university campuses open students might have to live and study in small groups to limit mixing.
- Disruption to schools could continue to November, MPs toldDisruption to school in England could continue into the autumn until November, MPs are told
- Drug gangs on 'recruitment drive' during lockdownChildren and increasingly girls are being groomed because they are unknown to police, a report says.
- Coronavirus: Primary schools back but mixed picture on turn-outIt is the first day back for some primary pupils in England - but heads say attendance ranges between 40% and 70%.
- Coronavirus lockdown 'perfect storm' for abused children - Sajid JavidThe ex-home secretary is leading a "no holds barred" investigation into the issue in the UK.
- Coronavirus: Schools in Wales to reopen on 29 June
- @BBradley_Mans The Government's SAGE Scientific Committee modelled 9 scenarios, not one is the return model used by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @SchoolDuggery Couple of key phrases..."There is no evidence to suggest that children transmit the virus any more t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @Steph_____92 Since he was last sacked by the premier league club who appointed him whilst in the PL over 90 premie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @GeorgeCaulkin @simplyMaximin @plevans_1 George, the moment you tweet #cans twitter will break! 1 month ago
- @rjrosser1 @MrJohnNicolson @SJCooper68 @commonscms John, the case involving Saudi ownership of Sheff Utd was only s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I read this article in The Times last week and it resonated with my own thoughts. I have been increasingly worried with the senior English students I see at Kip McGrath Ashford, not with them, but how the English curriculum … Continue reading
In my previous blog I highlighted the question “Is your child’s tutor qualified to teach?” The feedback I received came in two broad categories; those that had made the assumption that every tutor was a qualified teacher, and those that … Continue reading