- Coronavirus: Schools in Wales to reopen on 29 JuneParents who do not to send their children to school when they reopen on 29 June will not be fined.
- Coronavirus: Students might have to stay in 'protective bubble'When university campuses open students might have to live and study in small groups to limit mixing.
- Disruption to schools could continue to November, MPs toldDisruption to school in England could continue into the autumn until November, MPs are told
- Drug gangs on 'recruitment drive' during lockdownChildren and increasingly girls are being groomed because they are unknown to police, a report says.
- Coronavirus: Primary schools back but mixed picture on turn-outIt is the first day back for some primary pupils in England - but heads say attendance ranges between 40% and 70%.
- Coronavirus lockdown 'perfect storm' for abused children - Sajid JavidThe ex-home secretary is leading a "no holds barred" investigation into the issue in the UK.
- Coronavirus: Schools in Wales to reopen on 29 June
- @BBradley_Mans The Government's SAGE Scientific Committee modelled 9 scenarios, not one is the return model used by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @SchoolDuggery Couple of key phrases..."There is no evidence to suggest that children transmit the virus any more t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @Steph_____92 Since he was last sacked by the premier league club who appointed him whilst in the PL over 90 premie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @GeorgeCaulkin @simplyMaximin @plevans_1 George, the moment you tweet #cans twitter will break! 1 month ago
- @rjrosser1 @MrJohnNicolson @SJCooper68 @commonscms John, the case involving Saudi ownership of Sheff Utd was only s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Originally posted on North West UK Tutors:
Who is Tutoring your Child? A report today published on the BBC website stated that over 4,000 offenders, including rapists, paedophiles and drug dealers, applied to become teachers last year only to be rejected…
We would like to welcome Zoe into Kip McGrath. Zoe is a committed and accomplished teacher who wants to help make a difference in educating children in the Sevenoaks area.
It seems some pretty powerful people agree with the last few blogs that I have been writing! The OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) says that teachers need to be given “status, pay and professional autonomy” Status is the key … Continue reading
In my previous blog I highlighted the question “Is your child’s tutor qualified to teach?” The feedback I received came in two broad categories; those that had made the assumption that every tutor was a qualified teacher, and those that … Continue reading
If your child is coming up to exams, give us a call.
“I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.”