Special mention for two students who pestered me for an extra session tonight. Christela, remember to ask yourself why and explain the significance/ importance/ relevance. Chungla, have faith in your knowledge and yourself. Imagine you’re explaining it to me and write what you say. 🙂
- Mary Beard on big thinkers and 'sexist rants'What's it like to be a public intellectual in age of echo chamber social media and fake news?
- MP Layla Moran's anger at Dubai's Oxford University centre claimOxford MP Layla Moran says Dubai "is using Oxford University's good name without prior permission".
- Young people 'see cannabis as safer than alcohol'As Lord Hague calls for a change in the law on cannabis, young people claim it is often seen as a "softer" stimulant.
- The school children who live in England but are taught in ScotlandMore than 100 secondary pupils who live in England travel to schools in the Scottish Borders.
- 'Impossible' French A-level exam 'a disgrace' say studentsStudents fear it's 'au revoir' to university after Eduqas French paper.
- Saint's bone, found in rubbish, returned to Catholic ChurchWaste company presents bone, said to be of a Pope executed 2,000 years ago, to Westminster Cathedral.
- Mary Beard on big thinkers and 'sexist rants'
- @Semiramis1952 @BBCRADIOKENT @ShaunWilliamson Absolutely! #EdensEnd 4 weeks ago
- Must listen to this @BBCRADIOKENT Eden's End written by the great @ShaunWilliamson set in a Kent village based on S… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- Must listen to this @BBCRADIOKENT Eden's End written by the great @ShaunWilliamson set in Kent village based on Sel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- RT @RevelationAsh: Made in Ashford! Looking forward to listening to new Murder Mystery drama #EdensEnd this evening on @BBCRADIOKENT record… 1 month ago
- Love this, it combine two of my great passions, educating children and Newcastle United! @NUFC twitter.com/premierleague/… 1 month ago