- UK universities comply with China internet limitsBut universities reject that tests on online learning in China are accepting "censorship".
- Coronavirus: Home-schooling has been hell, say parentsSome parents have been reduced to tears over the strain of home-schooling, say campaigners.
- Cut back GCSEs and A-levels next year, say headsHeads in England call for reduced courses or open-book exams for next year's GCSEs and A-levels.
- How US university clubs are coping with virusAfter 137 students in Seattle test positive, what problems does coronavirus pose to "Greek life"?
- Coronavirus: 13 UK universities 'could go bust without bailout'The fallout from Covid-19 poses a "significant threat" to UK higher education, analysis suggests.
- US to withdraw visas for foreign students if classes moved fully onlineSome foreign students may need to move to a university with in-person classes to stay in the US.
- UK universities comply with China internet limits
- @BBradley_Mans The Government's SAGE Scientific Committee modelled 9 scenarios, not one is the return model used by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @SchoolDuggery Couple of key phrases..."There is no evidence to suggest that children transmit the virus any more t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @Steph_____92 Since he was last sacked by the premier league club who appointed him whilst in the PL over 90 premie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @GeorgeCaulkin @simplyMaximin @plevans_1 George, the moment you tweet #cans twitter will break! 2 months ago
- @rjrosser1 @MrJohnNicolson @SJCooper68 @commonscms John, the case involving Saudi ownership of Sheff Utd was only s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
In touch with the school desk of the future Nicola WoolcockLast updated November 23 2012 12:01AM Pupils test the smart deskRichard Rayner/2daymedia/North News and Pictures The ink-stained wooden school desk adorned with the scratched initials of generations of pupils could … Continue reading
Day 2 of our National Writing competition and today’s video is Sam Ruddock, a Paralympian who competed in the London 2012 Paralympics. Follow the link below to hear Sam talk about his Big Dream In December 2011, Sam was … Continue reading
What’s your Big Dream? Today, Kip McGrath launches a UK wide writing competition called ‘Dream a Big Dream’ that invites young people aged 9 to 14 years old to write about their own Big Dream. Visit the website below for … Continue reading
Reading homework can be stressful! This is great advice from great colleagues, Clare and Martin Rimmer, at Kip McGrath Lisburn. As busy parents themselves they understand the time issues involved and the potential for stressful situations. As a father of … Continue reading
What ingredients are needed to make a good tutor? 1) Qualifications A person should be qualified to do the job they are being paid to do. We want a plumber who is qualified, a car mechanic who is qualified, a … Continue reading
We came across this fabulous blogpost by Clare Rimmer, owner of Kip McGrath Lisburn and wanted to share with everyone. Some great handy hints at how to best remember these high frequency words. Top 10 misspelled words and how to … Continue reading
by Sally Fisher If you remember when; ATARI was a state of the art video game system. Mark from Eastenders was Tucker Jenkins. And Frank was saying ‘GGGGGGGO!!!!’ on Runaround The kids on “Why Don’t You” looked old… and cool… … Continue reading
http://www.itv.com/news/2012-11-08/the-best-start-in-life/ I have two confessions to make….. I didn’t see this programme….. because I was tutoring children There, got it out of my system. Reading the headlines, the blog posts and tweets I think it’s important to make a distinction … Continue reading
Originally posted on Kip McGrath Tutors Scotland Blog:
Tonight Show – ITV1 8th November 2012 – The Best Start in Life http://www.itv.com/news/2012-11-08/the-best-start-in-life/ I just watched the ITV1 Tonight’s programme about education, the booming tuition industry and whether too much pressure…
The Best Start in Life – ITV1 Tonight Show Exposes Pressures On Children and Private Tuition in UK 2012
The Best Start in Life – ITV1 Tonight Show Exposes Pressures On Children and Private Tuition in UK 2012.