- Two-year degrees to lower tuition feesJo Johnson wants to change a system where three-year degrees have "crowded out" anything else.
- Why does snow close so many schools?Hundreds of schools have closed across England and Wales because of snow. How are such decisions made?
- Food banks expected to help 'record number of children'Biggest food bank charity predicts record demand this Christmas, with Coventry the busiest city.
- Central Saint Martins refunds dramatic writing studentsA top fashion university refunds 21 students after admitting the course fell short of expectations.
- 'Come out in class - if you want to', teachers urgedHeads urged to offer more support to LGBT teachers to be their "authentic selves".
- Grammar schools 'contrary to common good' - Archbishop of CanterburyJustin Welby calls on the government to have an inclusive approach to the future of education.
- Two-year degrees to lower tuition fees
- Last year Norton Knatchbull and Highworth had 54 places available after allocation of places (and not everyone... fb.me/Gy1tqr0O 1 month ago
- fb.me/2qajxe8u4 1 month ago
- 1976: Blue Peter showed off a phone with no cable that you could even take outside. Watching this now not sure... fb.me/7zMmvU3XL 1 month ago
- So very proud of all our 11+ers ! 1 month ago
- 11+ results day.... fingers crossed for everyone waiting. As a parent who's been through it twice I know how... fb.me/1CPYarA2E 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Kip McGrath Competition Encourages Young People to Dream Big. Kip McGrath Education Centre Ashford is inviting young people aged 9 to 14 years to get involved in a national competition called Dream a Big Dream. The Ashford Centre wants … Continue reading
“Hello Simon! I just wanted to let you know that I got my B in Maths and I’m overwhelmed! I’ve definitely gained a lot of confidence in myself now that its been proven that I’m quite good at it. I’ll … Continue reading
A very sensible point of view from Times Educational Blogger Sarah Ebner (and parent) about school closures. http://blogs.thetimes.co.uk/section/school-gate/96606/its-crazy-to-penalise-schools-for-shutting-due-to-snow/ It’s crazy to penalise schools for shutting due to snow Sarah EbnerJanuary 22 2013 11:01AM So, the education secretary is ready to … Continue reading
Originally posted on The Times Blogs:
So, the education secretary is ready to “penalise” schools for closing because of the snow. I despair (although I am intrigued to know just what kind of penalties he’s thinking of). Schools don’t shut…
We’re really proud to display a new certificate today. Kip McGrath Ashford “has achieved a level of excellence ” and is now recognised as a Diamond Centre. We would like to thank all our parents and their children for making … Continue reading