- Coronavirus: Schools in Wales to reopen on 29 JuneParents who do not to send their children to school when they reopen on 29 June will not be fined.
- Coronavirus: Students might have to stay in 'protective bubble'When university campuses open students might have to live and study in small groups to limit mixing.
- Disruption to schools could continue to November, MPs toldDisruption to school in England could continue into the autumn until November, MPs are told
- Drug gangs on 'recruitment drive' during lockdownChildren and increasingly girls are being groomed because they are unknown to police, a report says.
- Coronavirus: Primary schools back but mixed picture on turn-outIt is the first day back for some primary pupils in England - but heads say attendance ranges between 40% and 70%.
- Coronavirus lockdown 'perfect storm' for abused children - Sajid JavidThe ex-home secretary is leading a "no holds barred" investigation into the issue in the UK.
- Coronavirus: Schools in Wales to reopen on 29 June
- @BBradley_Mans The Government's SAGE Scientific Committee modelled 9 scenarios, not one is the return model used by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @SchoolDuggery Couple of key phrases..."There is no evidence to suggest that children transmit the virus any more t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @Steph_____92 Since he was last sacked by the premier league club who appointed him whilst in the PL over 90 premie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @GeorgeCaulkin @simplyMaximin @plevans_1 George, the moment you tweet #cans twitter will break! 1 month ago
- @rjrosser1 @MrJohnNicolson @SJCooper68 @commonscms John, the case involving Saudi ownership of Sheff Utd was only s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Kip McGrath Competition Encourages Young People to Dream Big. Kip McGrath Education Centre Ashford is inviting young people aged 9 to 14 years to get involved in a national competition called Dream a Big Dream. The Ashford Centre wants … Continue reading
“Hello Simon! I just wanted to let you know that I got my B in Maths and I’m overwhelmed! I’ve definitely gained a lot of confidence in myself now that its been proven that I’m quite good at it. I’ll … Continue reading
A very sensible point of view from Times Educational Blogger Sarah Ebner (and parent) about school closures. http://blogs.thetimes.co.uk/section/school-gate/96606/its-crazy-to-penalise-schools-for-shutting-due-to-snow/ It’s crazy to penalise schools for shutting due to snow Sarah EbnerJanuary 22 2013 11:01AM So, the education secretary is ready to … Continue reading
We’re really proud to display a new certificate today. Kip McGrath Ashford “has achieved a level of excellence ” and is now recognised as a Diamond Centre. We would like to thank all our parents and their children for making … Continue reading