- Heads worried tuition fee pledge for teachers to be droppedWill the promise of tuition fee relief for teachers be the next education policy to be scrapped?
- Leading universities rated 'bronze' under new ranking systemUniversities are now ranked bronze, silver or gold for their standard of undergraduate teaching.
- Number of families made homeless rises by 17%Official figures reveal the number of people made homeless in the past year is up a fifth on five years ago.
- Boys at Exeter academy wear skirts in uniform protestThey wanted to wear shorts, but were told that breached their school's uniform policy.
- Magna Academy seeks disciplinarian to lead 'behaviour correction unit'Director of Isolations and Detentions must show "tough love" in school's "behaviour correction unit".
- Queen's Speech: Grammar school expansion abandonedGrammar schools and scrapping free meals for infants disappear from the government's education plans.
- Heads worried tuition fee pledge for teachers to be dropped
- If you have a year 11 in your household you'll probably know already that the Maths Higher Paper 2 was not that... fb.me/2mmTEoBg8 2 weeks ago
- With many politicians struggling to remember their figures or unable to deal with answering a direct question two... fb.me/94SzduaD5 2 weeks ago
- Just wanted to share an email we received from a parent "Just thought you should know that E loved his first... fb.me/4hzUKxbvv 2 weeks ago
- Registration for the 2017 Kent Test opened today and closes on 3rd. Test date is 7th September with results... fb.me/ZT8X2qef 3 weeks ago
- Every year after the first maths exam many teachers and websites put together 'predicted papers' based on topics... fb.me/1thY9hrcx 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
On Friday 22nd February we are holding our creative writing workshop, partly helping some of our students write their entry for the Dream a Big Dream writing competition. We can’t wait to find out their dreams, whether large or small. … Continue reading
Originally posted on The Times Blogs:
I hope that all children have dreams, whether they are big (to “run the world”) or on a slightly more realistic level (my seven-year-old son aspires to be a sweetshop owner). A new writing…
Children’s Hour: We’re Going on a Bear Hunt. With thanks to Lucybird’s Book Blog and her weekly Children’s Hour post. Our two children have loved this, Michael Rosen at his very best in our opinion. We have spent … Continue reading
Revision Tips Again, a huge thanks to Bill Moody, see I told you he was a marvellous font of knowledge, please go and follow his blog. http://tutorleeds.wordpress.com/blog/page/2/ Time Make an early start. When is a good time to start? … Continue reading
Which student are you? I came across this article from a wonderful colleague, Bill Moody, the Centre Director of Kip McGrath Adel Leeds, and just had to pass it on. http://tutorleeds.wordpress.com/blog/page/2/ Typical C Grade and Above Candidate Knows … Continue reading