- Teens in care in Birmingham 'without food or bedding'Two teenagers tell BBC Newsnight about their experiences of living in semi-supported accommodation.
- Student forced to turn to food bank by loan delayA second year Bristol undergraduate says a student loan administration error left him penniless.
- Student poverty: French march in protest after suicide bidA student who set himself on fire on Friday blamed his severe financial difficulties on government.
- Children 'become less active during primary years'Between the ages of six and 11, children became 17 minutes less active per week every year - study.
- Labour promises free jobs retraining for adultsLabour pledges a £3bn increase in adult education investment to update skills for work.
- General election 2019: Lib Dems propose £10k 'skills wallet' for all adultsMoney for training courses will be made available to adults of all ages, under the Lib Dem plan.
- Teens in care in Birmingham 'without food or bedding'
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.