- Two-year degrees to lower tuition feesJo Johnson wants to change a system where three-year degrees have "crowded out" anything else.
- Why does snow close so many schools?Hundreds of schools have closed across England and Wales because of snow. How are such decisions made?
- Food banks expected to help 'record number of children'Biggest food bank charity predicts record demand this Christmas, with Coventry the busiest city.
- Central Saint Martins refunds dramatic writing studentsA top fashion university refunds 21 students after admitting the course fell short of expectations.
- 'Come out in class - if you want to', teachers urgedHeads urged to offer more support to LGBT teachers to be their "authentic selves".
- Grammar schools 'contrary to common good' - Archbishop of CanterburyJustin Welby calls on the government to have an inclusive approach to the future of education.
- Two-year degrees to lower tuition fees
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: bbc
Yesterday Michael Gove released his evidence to the STRB relating to proposals to change teachers pay. http://media.education.gov.uk/assets/files/pdf/e/evidence%20to%20the%20strb%20the%20case%20for%20change.pdf The BBC Education correspondent Sean Coughlan reported : Education Secretary Michael Gove says he wants a system that can attract the highest quality … Continue reading
Delivering Education’s Progressive Promise: Using the Pupil Premium to Change Lives In a keynote speech today Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg highlighting the extra investment the Government is putting in to schools to close the gap in the performance of … Continue reading