- UK universities comply with China internet limitsBut universities reject that tests on online learning in China are accepting "censorship".
- Coronavirus: Home-schooling has been hell, say parentsSome parents have been reduced to tears over the strain of home-schooling, say campaigners.
- Cut back GCSEs and A-levels next year, say headsHeads in England call for reduced courses or open-book exams for next year's GCSEs and A-levels.
- How US university clubs are coping with virusAfter 137 students in Seattle test positive, what problems does coronavirus pose to "Greek life"?
- Coronavirus: 13 UK universities 'could go bust without bailout'The fallout from Covid-19 poses a "significant threat" to UK higher education, analysis suggests.
- US to withdraw visas for foreign students if classes moved fully onlineSome foreign students may need to move to a university with in-person classes to stay in the US.
- UK universities comply with China internet limits
- @BBradley_Mans The Government's SAGE Scientific Committee modelled 9 scenarios, not one is the return model used by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @SchoolDuggery Couple of key phrases..."There is no evidence to suggest that children transmit the virus any more t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @Steph_____92 Since he was last sacked by the premier league club who appointed him whilst in the PL over 90 premie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @GeorgeCaulkin @simplyMaximin @plevans_1 George, the moment you tweet #cans twitter will break! 2 months ago
- @rjrosser1 @MrJohnNicolson @SJCooper68 @commonscms John, the case involving Saudi ownership of Sheff Utd was only s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: bbc
Yesterday Michael Gove released his evidence to the STRB relating to proposals to change teachers pay. Click to access evidence%20to%20the%20strb%20the%20case%20for%20change.pdf The BBC Education correspondent Sean Coughlan reported : Education Secretary Michael Gove says he wants a system that can attract … Continue reading
Delivering Education’s Progressive Promise: Using the Pupil Premium to Change Lives In a keynote speech today Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg highlighting the extra investment the Government is putting in to schools to close the gap in the performance of … Continue reading