- Oxford University involved in Twitter row with David LammyThe university apologises after retweeting criticism of the MP from one of its students.
- Ethnically mixed schools lessen hostilityTeenagers at more racially diverse schools are less likely to have negative views of other groups, says study.
- I wish mum's phone was never inventedA teacher's Facebook post about inventions her pupils wish had not been created is making parents stop and think.
- 'Sharenting' puts young at risk of online fraudParents are compromising their children's future financial security with online sharing, warns Barclays.
- German police stop 'truant' families at airportTrying to avoid peak holiday time could mean fines for some Bavarian parents.
- Greenwich University fined £120,000 for data breachThe Information Commissioner said the data breach, which included students' health problems, was serious.
- Oxford University involved in Twitter row with David Lammy
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.