- Four in 10 parents 'asked to give to school funds'Schools are asking parents to dip into to their pockets to boost their funds, a survey says.
- Students in Wales taking out loans to afford 'luxury' flatsThey are taking out pay day loans to live in luxury flats instead of substandard housing, it is claimed.
- Loneliness: The cost of the 'last taboo'Loneliness costs £6,000 per person in ill-health, says a study, with calls to end the "stigma".
- Great Yarmouth Charter Academy: Parents remove childrenParents say 20 children have left Charter Academy over concerns about its teaching methods.
- Transgender pupils 'leaving schools over rights breaches'Families are starting to take transgender children out of schools over human rights, it is claimed.
- Quarter of 14-year-old girls 'have signs of depression'The findings come from 10,000 young people's views and make worrying reading, say UK researchers.
- Four in 10 parents 'asked to give to school funds'
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Big Bang Theory
When I’m talking to parents, friends and colleagues about the issue of having qualified teachers teaching pupils of all ages most haven’t been aware that the person teaching their child may not be qualified. This can happen in a school … Continue reading