- Two-year degrees to lower tuition feesJo Johnson wants to change a system where three-year degrees have "crowded out" anything else.
- Why does snow close so many schools?Hundreds of schools have closed across England and Wales because of snow. How are such decisions made?
- 'Come out in class - if you want to', teachers urgedHeads urged to offer more support to LGBT teachers to be their "authentic selves".
- Grammar schools 'contrary to common good' - Archbishop of CanterburyJustin Welby calls on the government to have an inclusive approach to the future of education.
- Universities could be accused of 'mis-selling courses'Young people are taking out loans to pay for fees without effective help or advice, a watchdog says.
- University of Sussex vice-chancellor gets £230,000 payoutUniversity of Sussex paid the money to Prof Michael Farthing "in lieu of notice".
- Two-year degrees to lower tuition fees
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Great Britain
Kip McGrath Competition Encourages Young People to Dream Big. Kip McGrath Education Centre Ashford is inviting young people aged 9 to 14 years to get involved in a national competition called Dream a Big Dream. The Ashford Centre wants … Continue reading