- Coronavirus: Schools in Wales to reopen on 29 JuneParents who do not to send their children to school when they reopen on 29 June will not be fined.
- Coronavirus: Students might have to stay in 'protective bubble'When university campuses open students might have to live and study in small groups to limit mixing.
- Disruption to schools could continue to November, MPs toldDisruption to school in England could continue into the autumn until November, MPs are told
- Drug gangs on 'recruitment drive' during lockdownChildren and increasingly girls are being groomed because they are unknown to police, a report says.
- Coronavirus: Primary schools back but mixed picture on turn-outIt is the first day back for some primary pupils in England - but heads say attendance ranges between 40% and 70%.
- Coronavirus lockdown 'perfect storm' for abused children - Sajid JavidThe ex-home secretary is leading a "no holds barred" investigation into the issue in the UK.
- Coronavirus: Schools in Wales to reopen on 29 June
- @BBradley_Mans The Government's SAGE Scientific Committee modelled 9 scenarios, not one is the return model used by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @SchoolDuggery Couple of key phrases..."There is no evidence to suggest that children transmit the virus any more t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @Steph_____92 Since he was last sacked by the premier league club who appointed him whilst in the PL over 90 premie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @GeorgeCaulkin @simplyMaximin @plevans_1 George, the moment you tweet #cans twitter will break! 1 month ago
- @rjrosser1 @MrJohnNicolson @SJCooper68 @commonscms John, the case involving Saudi ownership of Sheff Utd was only s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Kip McGrath Ashford
What is the Phonics Screening Check? The phonics screening check was piloted in June 2011 and rolled out nationally in 2012. The check focuses solely on decoding words using a phonetic approach. Is this a reading test? No, it is … Continue reading
A report on the BBC website by Angela Harrison today highlights the impact of streaming pupils at an early age. The report, by the Institute of Education at London University, suggests that “by the age of seven, those born in September … Continue reading
Phonics Screening Test Results This is one of the most common question I get asked by parents. The initial answer is that there isn’t technically a “pass” score, but there is a benchmark score. (I know it’s a semantic argument … Continue reading
The DfE have confirmed that the phonics screening check will be administered during the week commencing 17 June 2013. We will be publishing more posts this week that explain how the test is administered, the results from last year, some … Continue reading
On Friday 22nd February we are holding our creative writing workshop, partly helping some of our students write their entry for the Dream a Big Dream writing competition. We can’t wait to find out their dreams, whether large or small. … Continue reading
Which student are you? I came across this article from a wonderful colleague, Bill Moody, the Centre Director of Kip McGrath Adel Leeds, and just had to pass it on. http://tutorleeds.wordpress.com/blog/page/2/ Typical C Grade and Above Candidate Knows … Continue reading
New SATs for Yr.6 in 2013. Are you ready? Major changes have been made to the 2013 SATs exams for Key Stage 2 pupils in the UK. This year is the first time that children will be doing the spelling, grammar … Continue reading
Kip McGrath Competition Encourages Young People to Dream Big. Kip McGrath Education Centre Ashford is inviting young people aged 9 to 14 years to get involved in a national competition called Dream a Big Dream. The Ashford Centre wants … Continue reading
We’re really proud to display a new certificate today. Kip McGrath Ashford “has achieved a level of excellence ” and is now recognised as a Diamond Centre. We would like to thank all our parents and their children for making … Continue reading