- 'Go to the dentist and get fined £100'Dentists warn that thousands of vulnerable people are wrongly being fined over dental treatment.
- 'I found a job I love through battling depression'Catherine says becoming ill at university inspired a career in mental health social work.
- 'I felt so low, I couldn't see a way out'A record number of children seek help from Childline over suicidal thoughts and feelings.
- Should children be heard in court?Campaigners say youngsters should be allowed to put their views to judges.
- It was change sex or die - transgender girlEllen - one of the first primary school children to transition in the UK - lets readers into her inner world.
- Meet the UK's oldest university studentsIn your 70s and 80s? Time to start university, say the second-chance students.
- 'Go to the dentist and get fined £100'
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Kip McGrath
Which student are you? I came across this article from a wonderful colleague, Bill Moody, the Centre Director of Kip McGrath Adel Leeds, and just had to pass it on. http://tutorleeds.wordpress.com/blog/page/2/ Typical C Grade and Above Candidate Knows … Continue reading
We’re really proud to display a new certificate today. Kip McGrath Ashford “has achieved a level of excellence ” and is now recognised as a Diamond Centre. We would like to thank all our parents and their children for making … Continue reading
As you have read previously Kip McGrath Ashford is part of a national writing competition. One of our featured athletes, Sam Ruddock gave up part of his busy weekend to visit a local Kip McGrath centre to talk about his … Continue reading
In an article on the BBC website Michael Gove is pushing for teacher’s pay to be linked to performance. The report is sketchy on details, but high on soundbites from the Education Minister, somewhat in keeping with most of his … Continue reading
Day 2 of our National Writing competition and today’s video is Sam Ruddock, a Paralympian who competed in the London 2012 Paralympics. Follow the link below to hear Sam talk about his Big Dream In December 2011, Sam was … Continue reading
What’s your Big Dream? Today, Kip McGrath launches a UK wide writing competition called ‘Dream a Big Dream’ that invites young people aged 9 to 14 years old to write about their own Big Dream. Visit the website below for … Continue reading
Reading homework can be stressful! This is great advice from great colleagues, Clare and Martin Rimmer, at Kip McGrath Lisburn. As busy parents themselves they understand the time issues involved and the potential for stressful situations. As a father of … Continue reading
We came across this fabulous blogpost by Clare Rimmer, owner of Kip McGrath Lisburn and wanted to share with everyone. Some great handy hints at how to best remember these high frequency words. Top 10 misspelled words and how to … Continue reading
by Sally Fisher If you remember when; ATARI was a state of the art video game system. Mark from Eastenders was Tucker Jenkins. And Frank was saying ‘GGGGGGGO!!!!’ on Runaround The kids on “Why Don’t You” looked old… and cool… … Continue reading