- Coronavirus: Free school meals children to get food vouchersMinisters say the vouchers could be available to families in England as early as Tuesday afternoon.
- Lack of childcare 'forcing key workers to stay home'As many childcare providers close their doors, key workers with young children tell the BBC they are "stuck".
- University admissions could face emergency controlsUniversities are considering fixed limits on student numbers amid financial worries over admissions.
- English teacher's Facebook lessons an 'overwhelming' successHolly King-Mand has gathered thousands of followers after starting her Facebook lessons on Monday.
- Coronavirus: Children can visit separated parents during restrictionsAfter one minister airs confusing advice, parents give their verdict on visiting under coronavirus.
- Head's virus death and lockdown hit schools like 'bombshell'Head teachers in England seek clearer safety advice after virus death and lockdown announcement.
- Coronavirus: Free school meals children to get food vouchers
- If you are a football person please join the challenge of posting a football photo. Just one picture, no descriptio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @TWBC_Business Will dial in, many thanks 1 week ago
- @tapairportugal The connecting flight hadn’t taken off, eventually taking off over 40 mins after our delayed flight arrived. ?? 1 month ago
- @tapairportugal Not being able to get our luggage for almost two hours isn’t down to technical difficulties or weat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @tapairportugal I note that the flight to Valencia you offered us today leaving Lisbon at 2.00pm hasn’t taken off.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Kip McGrath
Which student are you? I came across this article from a wonderful colleague, Bill Moody, the Centre Director of Kip McGrath Adel Leeds, and just had to pass it on. http://tutorleeds.wordpress.com/blog/page/2/ Typical C Grade and Above Candidate Knows … Continue reading
We’re really proud to display a new certificate today. Kip McGrath Ashford “has achieved a level of excellence ” and is now recognised as a Diamond Centre. We would like to thank all our parents and their children for making … Continue reading
As you have read previously Kip McGrath Ashford is part of a national writing competition. One of our featured athletes, Sam Ruddock gave up part of his busy weekend to visit a local Kip McGrath centre to talk about his … Continue reading
In an article on the BBC website Michael Gove is pushing for teacher’s pay to be linked to performance. The report is sketchy on details, but high on soundbites from the Education Minister, somewhat in keeping with most of his … Continue reading
Day 2 of our National Writing competition and today’s video is Sam Ruddock, a Paralympian who competed in the London 2012 Paralympics. Follow the link below to hear Sam talk about his Big Dream In December 2011, Sam was … Continue reading
What’s your Big Dream? Today, Kip McGrath launches a UK wide writing competition called ‘Dream a Big Dream’ that invites young people aged 9 to 14 years old to write about their own Big Dream. Visit the website below for … Continue reading
Reading homework can be stressful! This is great advice from great colleagues, Clare and Martin Rimmer, at Kip McGrath Lisburn. As busy parents themselves they understand the time issues involved and the potential for stressful situations. As a father of … Continue reading
We came across this fabulous blogpost by Clare Rimmer, owner of Kip McGrath Lisburn and wanted to share with everyone. Some great handy hints at how to best remember these high frequency words. Top 10 misspelled words and how to … Continue reading
by Sally Fisher If you remember when; ATARI was a state of the art video game system. Mark from Eastenders was Tucker Jenkins. And Frank was saying ‘GGGGGGGO!!!!’ on Runaround The kids on “Why Don’t You” looked old… and cool… … Continue reading