- Heads worried tuition fee pledge for teachers to be droppedWill the promise of tuition fee relief for teachers be the next education policy to be scrapped?
- Leading universities rated 'bronze' under new ranking systemUniversities are now ranked bronze, silver or gold for their standard of undergraduate teaching.
- Number of families made homeless rises by 17%Official figures reveal the number of people made homeless in the past year is up a fifth on five years ago.
- Boys at Exeter academy wear skirts in uniform protestThey wanted to wear shorts, but were told that breached their school's uniform policy.
- Magna Academy seeks disciplinarian to lead 'behaviour correction unit'Director of Isolations and Detentions must show "tough love" in school's "behaviour correction unit".
- Queen's Speech: Grammar school expansion abandonedGrammar schools and scrapping free meals for infants disappear from the government's education plans.
- Heads worried tuition fee pledge for teachers to be dropped
- If you have a year 11 in your household you'll probably know already that the Maths Higher Paper 2 was not that... fb.me/2mmTEoBg8 2 weeks ago
- With many politicians struggling to remember their figures or unable to deal with answering a direct question two... fb.me/94SzduaD5 2 weeks ago
- Just wanted to share an email we received from a parent "Just thought you should know that E loved his first... fb.me/4hzUKxbvv 2 weeks ago
- Registration for the 2017 Kent Test opened today and closes on 3rd. Test date is 7th September with results... fb.me/ZT8X2qef 3 weeks ago
- Every year after the first maths exam many teachers and websites put together 'predicted papers' based on topics... fb.me/1thY9hrcx 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Liberal Democrats
CHOOSING A SECONDARY SCHOOL by Sally Fisher Choosing the right secondary school for your child can be a daunting process, particularly if it’s your first time at it. Everyone has an opinion about ‘the best school’ but its important to … Continue reading
Education Secretary Michael Gove Gove plans to scrap dumbed-down GCSEs and National Curriculum in the biggest revolution in education for 30 years. Leaked documents seen by the Daily Mail suggest that the most radical shake up in school examinations are being … Continue reading