- Oxford professor given protection following threats from trans activistsOxford academic Selina Todd was given protection after threats from transgender rights activists.
- Mark Wallinger: The artist who wants to provoke pupils' creativityTop artist Mark Wallinger has become a school's artist-in-residence to fight for more creativity.
- No time off for grieving: 'Inside I was screaming'Bereavement leave for parents came too late for Ian Bainbridge, whose son was stillborn five years ago.
- Middlesbrough children's services 'inadequate'There are "widespread failures" and children are left at risk of harm for too long, inspectors find.
- One in four children 'has too little sleep'A lack of rest leaves youngsters unable to focus at school, a World Health Organization study says.
- Super-rich elites making London 'off-limits'Moving to London is unaffordable for those from poorer backgrounds, says social mobility report.
- Oxford professor given protection following threats from trans activists
- @seedorf77 @Steph_____92 @JPickford1 🤣🤣😮🤣🤣 4 days ago
- RT @anna_harding: @GeorgeCaulkin 🙌 4 days ago
- We’re told today is Blue Monday, rather than a marketing term to make us think about holidays, Blue Monday instantl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @GeorgeCaulkin @LukeEdwardsTele @kevw1983 @MsiDouglas @j_wilson1988 @mark_robson10 @andrewsneill @dm3pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @LukeEdwardsTele So when results are good it’s down to Bruce, when bad it’s hysteria? No difference in play as we’v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Mathematics
Handy Parents’ Evening Tips As parents’ evenings start to loom on the horizon we thought it appropriate to put together some tips to make the most out of this event. Remember, as ex teachers and current parents we … Continue reading
Double dipping – ‘The Middle Years’ Phenomenon Research shows that dips in pupil performance are evident in Yr 3 and Yr 4 and in Yr8 – ‘the middle years phenomenon’. This decline in progress is often accompanied by a loss … Continue reading
One of the most common questions we get asked is about who comes to tuition, who our service is for. In reality every child really is different, we don’t pigeonhole them at all, but here are a few generalised categories … Continue reading
A Level Maths tuition now available at Kip McGrath Ashford. Call now on 01233 626333 to find out more.
Originally posted on Rt Hon Sir David Evennett MP:
David Evennett MP for Bexleyheath and Crayford and Parliamentary Private Secretary to Education Secretary Michael Gove officially opened the refurbished Kip McGrath Education Centre in Stephen Road, Barnehurst, on Saturday afternoon…
I have a confession to make. I started as a secondary PE teacher. There, I said it. Some skeletons should stay in the closet, sometimes it’s better to get the skeleton out before someone discovers it and drags it out … Continue reading
In the news today is the Chief Inspector of Ofsted, Sir Michael Wilshaw, criticising the increasing practice of entering students early for their GCSE exams. Our own personal experience of this at Kip McGrath Ashford is that it is on … Continue reading
We are running our 2 day 11+ Course during the Whitsun week, dates and times below. We have about 6 or 7 places left on a first come first served basis, so please ring or text on 07595 438181 to book a … Continue reading
Frequently asked Questions What subjects Kip McGrath Ashford teach? We teach pupils in the areas of English, Maths Reading, Writing, Spelling and Comprehension at Primary and Secondary level. We also offer tuition to help prepare your child for exams such as the Kent … Continue reading