- Two-year degrees to lower tuition feesJo Johnson wants to change a system where three-year degrees have "crowded out" anything else.
- Why does snow close so many schools?Hundreds of schools have closed across England and Wales because of snow. How are such decisions made?
- 'Come out in class - if you want to', teachers urgedHeads urged to offer more support to LGBT teachers to be their "authentic selves".
- Grammar schools 'contrary to common good' - Archbishop of CanterburyJustin Welby calls on the government to have an inclusive approach to the future of education.
- Universities could be accused of 'mis-selling courses'Young people are taking out loans to pay for fees without effective help or advice, a watchdog says.
- University of Sussex vice-chancellor gets £230,000 payoutUniversity of Sussex paid the money to Prof Michael Farthing "in lieu of notice".
- Two-year degrees to lower tuition fees
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Mathematics
Handy Parents’ Evening Tips As parents’ evenings start to loom on the horizon we thought it appropriate to put together some tips to make the most out of this event. Remember, as ex teachers and current parents we … Continue reading
Double dipping – ‘The Middle Years’ Phenomenon Research shows that dips in pupil performance are evident in Yr 3 and Yr 4 and in Yr8 – ‘the middle years phenomenon’. This decline in progress is often accompanied by a loss … Continue reading
One of the most common questions we get asked is about who comes to tuition, who our service is for. In reality every child really is different, we don’t pigeonhole them at all, but here are a few generalised categories … Continue reading
A Level Maths tuition now available at Kip McGrath Ashford. Call now on 01233 626333 to find out more.
Originally posted on Rt Hon David Evennett MP:
David Evennett MP for Bexleyheath and Crayford and Parliamentary Private Secretary to Education Secretary Michael Gove officially opened the refurbished Kip McGrath Education Centre in Stephen Road, Barnehurst, on Saturday afternoon (26…
I have a confession to make. I started as a secondary PE teacher. There, I said it. Some skeletons should stay in the closet, sometimes it’s better to get the skeleton out before someone discovers it and drags it out … Continue reading
In the news today is the Chief Inspector of Ofsted, Sir Michael Wilshaw, criticising the increasing practice of entering students early for their GCSE exams. Our own personal experience of this at Kip McGrath Ashford is that it is on … Continue reading
We are running our 2 day 11+ Course during the Whitsun week, dates and times below. We have about 6 or 7 places left on a first come first served basis, so please ring or text on 07595 438181 to book a … Continue reading
Frequently asked Questions What subjects Kip McGrath Ashford teach? We teach pupils in the areas of English, Maths Reading, Writing, Spelling and Comprehension at Primary and Secondary level. We also offer tuition to help prepare your child for exams such as the Kent … Continue reading