- Wales teacher recruitment levels 'bordering on crisis'The target for trainee teacher intake in secondary schools and for PGCEs has been missed, figures show.
- Schools go green to support Grenfell fire victimsPupils in schools across England go green to show their support for the Grenfell fire victims.
- Pisa test scores 'risk' to Wales economy warningInvestors will judge Wales on global education results, ex-advisor to government warns.
- Warnings on exclusion levels in NorfolkNorfolk County Council said 290 pupils were excluded in 2015-16.
- Heads worried tuition fee pledge for teachers to be droppedWill the promise of tuition fee relief for teachers be the next education policy to be scrapped?
- Leading universities rated 'bronze' under new ranking systemUniversities are now ranked bronze, silver or gold for their standard of undergraduate teaching.
- Wales teacher recruitment levels 'bordering on crisis'
- If you have a year 11 in your household you'll probably know already that the Maths Higher Paper 2 was not that... fb.me/2mmTEoBg8 2 weeks ago
- With many politicians struggling to remember their figures or unable to deal with answering a direct question two... fb.me/94SzduaD5 2 weeks ago
- Just wanted to share an email we received from a parent "Just thought you should know that E loved his first... fb.me/4hzUKxbvv 3 weeks ago
- Registration for the 2017 Kent Test opened today and closes on 3rd. Test date is 7th September with results... fb.me/ZT8X2qef 3 weeks ago
- Every year after the first maths exam many teachers and websites put together 'predicted papers' based on topics... fb.me/1thY9hrcx 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: maths teaching
We’re really proud to display a new certificate today. Kip McGrath Ashford “has achieved a level of excellence ” and is now recognised as a Diamond Centre. We would like to thank all our parents and their children for making … Continue reading
A Level Maths tuition now available at Kip McGrath Ashford. Call now on 01233 626333 to find out more.
Last Friday was an exciting day in the Fisher household, our two children were getting their reports. They have had a good year, they’re settled and happy (a move last June had forced a change of school) Hannah had passed … Continue reading
Using Insight gets us into more content with the KipME module, and it’s not just for the A* high fliers. This is in Measurement, Length Mass Area and Volume and Ella told me last week she wanted some help with … Continue reading
I promised a few weeks ago to tell a story about a pupil called Tommy. I knew Tommy from teaching him PE, but nothing prepared me for my first week in the maths world. My year 8 group was an … Continue reading