- Heads worried tuition fee pledge for teachers to be droppedWill the promise of tuition fee relief for teachers be the next education policy to be scrapped?
- Leading universities rated 'bronze' under new ranking systemUniversities are now ranked bronze, silver or gold for their standard of undergraduate teaching.
- Number of families made homeless rises by 17%Official figures reveal the number of people made homeless in the past year is up a fifth on five years ago.
- Boys at Exeter academy wear skirts in uniform protestThey wanted to wear shorts, but were told that breached their school's uniform policy.
- Magna Academy seeks disciplinarian to lead 'behaviour correction unit'Director of Isolations and Detentions must show "tough love" in school's "behaviour correction unit".
- Queen's Speech: Grammar school expansion abandonedGrammar schools and scrapping free meals for infants disappear from the government's education plans.
- Heads worried tuition fee pledge for teachers to be dropped
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: maths tuition ashford
Brian Pennock, the owner of Kip McGrath Newcastle has kindly listed the topics that didn’t appear on paper 1 of the edexcel maths exam. Here goes: Translation Constructing shapes using compasses, protractors and rulers Volume and surface area Area and … Continue reading
On Friday 22nd February we are holding our creative writing workshop, partly helping some of our students write their entry for the Dream a Big Dream writing competition. We can’t wait to find out their dreams, whether large or small. … Continue reading
We’re really proud to display a new certificate today. Kip McGrath Ashford “has achieved a level of excellence ” and is now recognised as a Diamond Centre. We would like to thank all our parents and their children for making … Continue reading
As you have read previously Kip McGrath Ashford is part of a national writing competition. One of our featured athletes, Sam Ruddock gave up part of his busy weekend to visit a local Kip McGrath centre to talk about his … Continue reading
England’s exams regulator Ofqual has told the Education Secretary Michael Gove it has concerns over some of the changes he is bringing in to England’s exams system. GCSEs are being overhauled in England and from 2015 some are being replaced … Continue reading
Day 2 of our National Writing competition and today’s video is Sam Ruddock, a Paralympian who competed in the London 2012 Paralympics. Follow the link below to hear Sam talk about his Big Dream In December 2011, Sam was … Continue reading
What’s your Big Dream? Today, Kip McGrath launches a UK wide writing competition called ‘Dream a Big Dream’ that invites young people aged 9 to 14 years old to write about their own Big Dream. Visit the website below for … Continue reading
What ingredients are needed to make a good tutor? 1) Qualifications A person should be qualified to do the job they are being paid to do. We want a plumber who is qualified, a car mechanic who is qualified, a … Continue reading
BBC News – Parents not schools boost exam success, study suggests. This article on the BBC website caught my eye this morning, confirming something that I’d always believed and seen throughout my career. I’m lucky now, owning and running a … Continue reading