- Oxford professor given protection following threats from trans activistsOxford academic Selina Todd was given protection after threats from transgender rights activists.
- Mark Wallinger: The artist who wants to provoke pupils' creativityTop artist Mark Wallinger has become a school's artist-in-residence to fight for more creativity.
- No time off for grieving: 'Inside I was screaming'Bereavement leave for parents came too late for Ian Bainbridge, whose son was stillborn five years ago.
- Middlesbrough children's services 'inadequate'There are "widespread failures" and children are left at risk of harm for too long, inspectors find.
- One in four children 'has too little sleep'A lack of rest leaves youngsters unable to focus at school, a World Health Organization study says.
- Super-rich elites making London 'off-limits'Moving to London is unaffordable for those from poorer backgrounds, says social mobility report.
- Oxford professor given protection following threats from trans activists
- @seedorf77 @Steph_____92 @JPickford1 🤣🤣😮🤣🤣 4 days ago
- RT @anna_harding: @GeorgeCaulkin 🙌 4 days ago
- We’re told today is Blue Monday, rather than a marketing term to make us think about holidays, Blue Monday instantl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @GeorgeCaulkin @LukeEdwardsTele @kevw1983 @MsiDouglas @j_wilson1988 @mark_robson10 @andrewsneill @dm3pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @LukeEdwardsTele So when results are good it’s down to Bruce, when bad it’s hysteria? No difference in play as we’v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: maths tutors
by Sally Fisher If you remember when; ATARI was a state of the art video game system. Mark from Eastenders was Tucker Jenkins. And Frank was saying ‘GGGGGGGO!!!!’ on Runaround The kids on “Why Don’t You” looked old… and cool… … Continue reading
In the middle of a very busy (and slightly stressful) week, I received an email from a mum after her son’s first lesson with us. Nathan last night asked if he could go to Kip Mcgrath Monday and Wednesdays … Continue reading
One of the most common questions we get asked is about who comes to tuition, who our service is for. In reality every child really is different, we don’t pigeonhole them at all, but here are a few generalised categories … Continue reading
A Level Maths tuition now available at Kip McGrath Ashford. Call now on 01233 626333 to find out more.
Using Insight gets us into more content with the KipME module, and it’s not just for the A* high fliers. This is in Measurement, Length Mass Area and Volume and Ella told me last week she wanted some help with … Continue reading
Education Secretary Michael Gove Gove plans to scrap dumbed-down GCSEs and National Curriculum in the biggest revolution in education for 30 years. Leaked documents seen by the Daily Mail suggest that the most radical shake up in school examinations are being … Continue reading
Frequently asked Questions What subjects Kip McGrath Ashford teach? We teach pupils in the areas of English, Maths Reading, Writing, Spelling and Comprehension at Primary and Secondary level. We also offer tuition to help prepare your child for exams such as the Kent … Continue reading