- Two-year degrees to lower tuition feesJo Johnson wants to change a system where three-year degrees have "crowded out" anything else.
- Why does snow close so many schools?Hundreds of schools have closed across England and Wales because of snow. How are such decisions made?
- Food banks expected to help 'record number of children'Biggest food bank charity predicts record demand this Christmas, with Coventry the busiest city.
- Central Saint Martins refunds dramatic writing studentsA top fashion university refunds 21 students after admitting the course fell short of expectations.
- 'Come out in class - if you want to', teachers urgedHeads urged to offer more support to LGBT teachers to be their "authentic selves".
- Grammar schools 'contrary to common good' - Archbishop of CanterburyJustin Welby calls on the government to have an inclusive approach to the future of education.
- Two-year degrees to lower tuition fees
- Last year Norton Knatchbull and Highworth had 54 places available after allocation of places (and not everyone... fb.me/Gy1tqr0O 1 month ago
- fb.me/2qajxe8u4 1 month ago
- 1976: Blue Peter showed off a phone with no cable that you could even take outside. Watching this now not sure... fb.me/7zMmvU3XL 1 month ago
- So very proud of all our 11+ers ! 1 month ago
- 11+ results day.... fingers crossed for everyone waiting. As a parent who's been through it twice I know how... fb.me/1CPYarA2E 2 months ago
Tag Archives: maths tutors
by Sally Fisher If you remember when; ATARI was a state of the art video game system. Mark from Eastenders was Tucker Jenkins. And Frank was saying ‘GGGGGGGO!!!!’ on Runaround The kids on “Why Don’t You” looked old… and cool… … Continue reading
In the middle of a very busy (and slightly stressful) week, I received an email from a mum after her son’s first lesson with us. Nathan last night asked if he could go to Kip Mcgrath Monday and Wednesdays … Continue reading
One of the most common questions we get asked is about who comes to tuition, who our service is for. In reality every child really is different, we don’t pigeonhole them at all, but here are a few generalised categories … Continue reading
A Level Maths tuition now available at Kip McGrath Ashford. Call now on 01233 626333 to find out more.
Using Insight gets us into more content with the KipME module, and it’s not just for the A* high fliers. This is in Measurement, Length Mass Area and Volume and Ella told me last week she wanted some help with … Continue reading
Education Secretary Michael Gove Gove plans to scrap dumbed-down GCSEs and National Curriculum in the biggest revolution in education for 30 years. Leaked documents seen by the Daily Mail suggest that the most radical shake up in school examinations are being … Continue reading
Frequently asked Questions What subjects Kip McGrath Ashford teach? We teach pupils in the areas of English, Maths Reading, Writing, Spelling and Comprehension at Primary and Secondary level. We also offer tuition to help prepare your child for exams such as the Kent … Continue reading