- Heads worried tuition fee pledge for teachers to be droppedWill the promise of tuition fee relief for teachers be the next education policy to be scrapped?
- Leading universities rated 'bronze' under new ranking systemUniversities are now ranked bronze, silver or gold for their standard of undergraduate teaching.
- Number of families made homeless rises by 17%Official figures reveal the number of people made homeless in the past year is up a fifth on five years ago.
- Boys at Exeter academy wear skirts in uniform protestThey wanted to wear shorts, but were told that breached their school's uniform policy.
- Magna Academy seeks disciplinarian to lead 'behaviour correction unit'Director of Isolations and Detentions must show "tough love" in school's "behaviour correction unit".
- Queen's Speech: Grammar school expansion abandonedGrammar schools and scrapping free meals for infants disappear from the government's education plans.
- Heads worried tuition fee pledge for teachers to be dropped
- If you have a year 11 in your household you'll probably know already that the Maths Higher Paper 2 was not that... fb.me/2mmTEoBg8 2 weeks ago
- With many politicians struggling to remember their figures or unable to deal with answering a direct question two... fb.me/94SzduaD5 2 weeks ago
- Just wanted to share an email we received from a parent "Just thought you should know that E loved his first... fb.me/4hzUKxbvv 2 weeks ago
- Registration for the 2017 Kent Test opened today and closes on 3rd. Test date is 7th September with results... fb.me/ZT8X2qef 3 weeks ago
- Every year after the first maths exam many teachers and websites put together 'predicted papers' based on topics... fb.me/1thY9hrcx 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: maths tutors
by Sally Fisher If you remember when; ATARI was a state of the art video game system. Mark from Eastenders was Tucker Jenkins. And Frank was saying ‘GGGGGGGO!!!!’ on Runaround The kids on “Why Don’t You” looked old… and cool… … Continue reading
In the middle of a very busy (and slightly stressful) week, I received an email from a mum after her son’s first lesson with us. Nathan last night asked if he could go to Kip Mcgrath Monday and Wednesdays … Continue reading
One of the most common questions we get asked is about who comes to tuition, who our service is for. In reality every child really is different, we don’t pigeonhole them at all, but here are a few generalised categories … Continue reading
A Level Maths tuition now available at Kip McGrath Ashford. Call now on 01233 626333 to find out more.
Using Insight gets us into more content with the KipME module, and it’s not just for the A* high fliers. This is in Measurement, Length Mass Area and Volume and Ella told me last week she wanted some help with … Continue reading
Education Secretary Michael Gove Gove plans to scrap dumbed-down GCSEs and National Curriculum in the biggest revolution in education for 30 years. Leaked documents seen by the Daily Mail suggest that the most radical shake up in school examinations are being … Continue reading
Frequently asked Questions What subjects Kip McGrath Ashford teach? We teach pupils in the areas of English, Maths Reading, Writing, Spelling and Comprehension at Primary and Secondary level. We also offer tuition to help prepare your child for exams such as the Kent … Continue reading