- Coronavirus: Free school meals children to get food vouchersMinisters say the vouchers could be available to families in England as early as Tuesday afternoon.
- Lack of childcare 'forcing key workers to stay home'As many childcare providers close their doors, key workers with young children tell the BBC they are "stuck".
- University admissions could face emergency controlsUniversities are considering fixed limits on student numbers amid financial worries over admissions.
- English teacher's Facebook lessons an 'overwhelming' successHolly King-Mand has gathered thousands of followers after starting her Facebook lessons on Monday.
- Coronavirus: Children can visit separated parents during restrictionsAfter one minister airs confusing advice, parents give their verdict on visiting under coronavirus.
- Head's virus death and lockdown hit schools like 'bombshell'Head teachers in England seek clearer safety advice after virus death and lockdown announcement.
- Coronavirus: Free school meals children to get food vouchers
- If you are a football person please join the challenge of posting a football photo. Just one picture, no descriptio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @TWBC_Business Will dial in, many thanks 1 week ago
- @tapairportugal The connecting flight hadn’t taken off, eventually taking off over 40 mins after our delayed flight arrived. ?? 1 month ago
- @tapairportugal Not being able to get our luggage for almost two hours isn’t down to technical difficulties or weat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @tapairportugal I note that the flight to Valencia you offered us today leaving Lisbon at 2.00pm hasn’t taken off.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Maths
Double dipping – ‘The Middle Years’ Phenomenon Research shows that dips in pupil performance are evident in Yr 3 and Yr 4 and in Yr8 – ‘the middle years phenomenon’. This decline in progress is often accompanied by a loss … Continue reading
One of the most common questions we get asked is about who comes to tuition, who our service is for. In reality every child really is different, we don’t pigeonhole them at all, but here are a few generalised categories … Continue reading
A Level Maths tuition now available at Kip McGrath Ashford. Call now on 01233 626333 to find out more.
Coming back to work after a holiday is always a slightly sad time. This year I was astonished at the amount of thank you cards on display, more than I seemed to remember. I always mean to share these comments, … Continue reading
Last Friday was an exciting day in the Fisher household, our two children were getting their reports. They have had a good year, they’re settled and happy (a move last June had forced a change of school) Hannah had passed … Continue reading
Using Insight gets us into more content with the KipME module, and it’s not just for the A* high fliers. This is in Measurement, Length Mass Area and Volume and Ella told me last week she wanted some help with … Continue reading
I have a confession to make. I started as a secondary PE teacher. There, I said it. Some skeletons should stay in the closet, sometimes it’s better to get the skeleton out before someone discovers it and drags it out … Continue reading
In the news today is the Chief Inspector of Ofsted, Sir Michael Wilshaw, criticising the increasing practice of entering students early for their GCSE exams. Our own personal experience of this at Kip McGrath Ashford is that it is on … Continue reading
Frequently asked Questions What subjects Kip McGrath Ashford teach? We teach pupils in the areas of English, Maths Reading, Writing, Spelling and Comprehension at Primary and Secondary level. We also offer tuition to help prepare your child for exams such as the Kent … Continue reading