- Two-year degrees to lower tuition feesJo Johnson wants to change a system where three-year degrees have "crowded out" anything else.
- Why does snow close so many schools?Hundreds of schools have closed across England and Wales because of snow. How are such decisions made?
- 'Come out in class - if you want to', teachers urgedHeads urged to offer more support to LGBT teachers to be their "authentic selves".
- Grammar schools 'contrary to common good' - Archbishop of CanterburyJustin Welby calls on the government to have an inclusive approach to the future of education.
- Universities could be accused of 'mis-selling courses'Young people are taking out loans to pay for fees without effective help or advice, a watchdog says.
- University of Sussex vice-chancellor gets £230,000 payoutUniversity of Sussex paid the money to Prof Michael Farthing "in lieu of notice".
- Two-year degrees to lower tuition fees
- Last year Norton Knatchbull and Highworth had 54 places available after allocation of places (and not everyone... fb.me/Gy1tqr0O 1 month ago
- fb.me/2qajxe8u4 1 month ago
- 1976: Blue Peter showed off a phone with no cable that you could even take outside. Watching this now not sure... fb.me/7zMmvU3XL 1 month ago
- So very proud of all our 11+ers ! 1 month ago
- 11+ results day.... fingers crossed for everyone waiting. As a parent who's been through it twice I know how... fb.me/1CPYarA2E 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Nick Clegg
CHOOSING A SECONDARY SCHOOL by Sally Fisher Choosing the right secondary school for your child can be a daunting process, particularly if it’s your first time at it. Everyone has an opinion about ‘the best school’ but its important to … Continue reading
The Government announced their plans to shake up the exam systems today. Here are the key announcements. GCSE’s in core subjects, English, Maths and Science, to be replaced by English Baccalaureate Certificate. These will begin in September 2015. First exams … Continue reading
A return to O Levels? There is a big announcement today of the replacement for the GCSE exams. Follow this blog this week as we try to explain the changes and the impact it will have on our students. Related … Continue reading
Delivering Education’s Progressive Promise: Using the Pupil Premium to Change Lives In a keynote speech today Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg highlighting the extra investment the Government is putting in to schools to close the gap in the performance of … Continue reading