- 'Social workers ran my life as a kid in care - now I am one'In care from the age of four, homeless at 19... now 23, Kerry has turned her life around.
- Pointless work meetings 'really a form of therapy'More managerial jobs generate more meetings, but they are not about making decisions, says a study.
- Warwick University Hong Kong exchange students called back to UK
- One in 50 'children in need' are not yet bornRising numbers of children are being officially labelled as vulnerable before they are even born.
- Teens in care in Birmingham 'without food or bedding'Two teenagers tell BBC Newsnight about their experiences of living in semi-supported accommodation.
- Student forced to turn to food bank by loan delayA second year Bristol undergraduate says a student loan administration error left him penniless.
- 'Social workers ran my life as a kid in care - now I am one'
- @asaintmaximin @ChrisDHWaugh “Allan is a Geordie” 1 week ago
- For anyone who’s ever been near a staffroom! twitter.com/MrBoothY6/stat… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Olympic Games
Kip McGrath Competition Encourages Young People to Dream Big. Kip McGrath Education Centre Ashford is inviting young people aged 9 to 14 years to get involved in a national competition called Dream a Big Dream. The Ashford Centre wants … Continue reading