- Glasgow University's 'bold' move to pay back slave trade profitsA Glasgow University study reveals it benefited to the tune of tens of millions of pounds from racial slavery.
- GCSE results: Pass rates and top grades edge upwardsThe GCSE pass rate and top grades edge up slightly, despite concerns about exam difficulty.
- Shipping containers used to house homeless childrenOffice blocks are also being used to house families as 210,000 children are estimated to be homeless.
- Texas school district sued for colouring in teen's hairThe teen's parents are suing a Texas school district for using a black Sharpie to colour his scalp.
- T-level study to be worth three A-levels University admissions service says the top grade in a T-level qualification will be worth 168 Ucas points.
- Student loan overpayments of £28m going unclaimedGraduates have paid millions in repayments even though their student loans have been cleared.
- Glasgow University's 'bold' move to pay back slave trade profits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.