- Two-year degrees to lower tuition feesJo Johnson wants to change a system where three-year degrees have "crowded out" anything else.
- Why does snow close so many schools?Hundreds of schools have closed across England and Wales because of snow. How are such decisions made?
- Food banks expected to help 'record number of children'Biggest food bank charity predicts record demand this Christmas, with Coventry the busiest city.
- Central Saint Martins refunds dramatic writing studentsA top fashion university refunds 21 students after admitting the course fell short of expectations.
- 'Come out in class - if you want to', teachers urgedHeads urged to offer more support to LGBT teachers to be their "authentic selves".
- Grammar schools 'contrary to common good' - Archbishop of CanterburyJustin Welby calls on the government to have an inclusive approach to the future of education.
- Two-year degrees to lower tuition fees
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: reading
The DfE have confirmed that the phonics screening check will be administered during the week commencing 17 June 2013. We will be publishing more posts this week that explain how the test is administered, the results from last year, some … Continue reading
Reading homework can be stressful! This is great advice from great colleagues, Clare and Martin Rimmer, at Kip McGrath Lisburn. As busy parents themselves they understand the time issues involved and the potential for stressful situations. As a father of … Continue reading
Five Tips to get Kids Reading. Some really straightforward tips from Sarah at Kip McGrath Tonbridge. I really like point 3, the impact for children seeing their parents read is huge, especially for boys seeing their dad’s reading. Our two … Continue reading