- 'Social workers ran my life as a kid in care - now I am one'In care from the age of four, homeless at 19... now 23, Kerry has turned her life around.
- Pointless work meetings 'really a form of therapy'More managerial jobs generate more meetings, but they are not about making decisions, says a study.
- Warwick University Hong Kong exchange students called back to UKThe University of Warwick said it is "no longer appropriate" for its students to remain in Hong Kong.
- One in 50 'children in need' are not yet bornRising numbers of children are being officially labelled as vulnerable before they are even born.
- Teens in care in Birmingham 'without food or bedding'Two teenagers tell BBC Newsnight about their experiences of living in semi-supported accommodation.
- Student forced to turn to food bank by loan delayA second year Bristol undergraduate says a student loan administration error left him penniless.
- 'Social workers ran my life as a kid in care - now I am one'
- @JamesCleverly But you tweeted a photo showing you we’re doing BBC and LBC at same time, 7.30am...... 1 week ago
- @asaintmaximin @ChrisDHWaugh Was a great performance yesterday, my son and I had great away trip ⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️ 1 week ago
- @asaintmaximin @ChrisDHWaugh “Allan is a Geordie” 1 week ago
- @DavidLammy You stood in 2017 on a manifesto that stated “Labour accepts the referendum result” 2 weeks ago
- For anyone who’s ever been near a staffroom! twitter.com/MrBoothY6/stat… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: reading
The DfE have confirmed that the phonics screening check will be administered during the week commencing 17 June 2013. We will be publishing more posts this week that explain how the test is administered, the results from last year, some … Continue reading
Reading homework can be stressful! This is great advice from great colleagues, Clare and Martin Rimmer, at Kip McGrath Lisburn. As busy parents themselves they understand the time issues involved and the potential for stressful situations. As a father of … Continue reading
Five Tips to get Kids Reading. Some really straightforward tips from Sarah at Kip McGrath Tonbridge. I really like point 3, the impact for children seeing their parents read is huge, especially for boys seeing their dad’s reading. Our two … Continue reading