- Student loan ruling adds £12bn to government borrowingA change in how student loans appear in the public finances will add pressure to cut tuition fees.
- Sylvia Pankhurst raised phone-tap concerns in 1930sThe suffragette argued that duplicate lines were "opposed to the best interests of the community".
- Schoolchildren safety fear over fewer lollipop men and womenBBC research shows British councils now employ 1,500 fewer wardens than five years ago.
- Christmas: Dying neighbour leaves girl 14 years of presents'Doting' late neighbour leaves a Christmas present for every year until the girl turns 16.
- Raising girls 'changes fathers' views on gender stereotypes'The London School of Economics study says attitudes can be changed by adulthood experiences.
- Hotel steps in to give rooms to homeless over ChristmasThe hotel offered rooms free of charge after their previous hotel cancelled the Christmas booking.
- Student loan ruling adds £12bn to government borrowing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.