- Opening schools a national priority, says governmentSchools Minister Nick Gibb says schools and families will have two weeks' notice for reopening.
- Poor white teens in 'left behind' towns not going to uniWatchdog warns of low university chances for white working class youths in former industrial towns.
- 'Knackered and confused.' That's just the parentsThe lack of certainty about schools returning is fraying the exhausted nerves of parents.
- Covid: Oldham school to withdraw places for lockdown-breach pupilsSeveral pupils at the school admitted visiting other households, breaking Covid-19 lockdown rules.
- Covid: Schools will be told of reopening plans 'as soon as we can'Boris Johnson says he understands parents' frustrations but the infection rate is "still very high".
- Covid: Teachers 'not at higher risk' of death than averageThe highest-risk job roles were in restaurants, care work and manufacturing.
- Opening schools a national priority, says government
- RT @nufcscott1968: @ElswickMag @geordiedentist Pat Heard, Gary Megson and Albert Craig all better than Hendrick and Shelvey. 12 hours ago
- @GeorgeCaulkin Seems like Bruce's way of the last 2 1/2 games is the same as whoever's way it was before that.... 12 hours ago
- @steve0191 @geordiedentist not playing as a unit solely down to coaching and drilling...easiest thing to sort for a coach 12 hours ago
- @lee_ryder few weeks, virtually 18 months, struggle to see the game plan either attacking or defending or transitio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @ClennellPeter coaching! ? season and a half of coaching by a man who's regressed every player and every team concept and stat 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: teachers pay
In an article on the BBC website Michael Gove is pushing for teacher’s pay to be linked to performance. The report is sketchy on details, but high on soundbites from the Education Minister, somewhat in keeping with most of his … Continue reading
Yesterday Michael Gove released his evidence to the STRB relating to proposals to change teachers pay. Click to access evidence%20to%20the%20strb%20the%20case%20for%20change.pdf The BBC Education correspondent Sean Coughlan reported : Education Secretary Michael Gove says he wants a system that can attract … Continue reading