- Two-year degrees to lower tuition feesJo Johnson wants to change a system where three-year degrees have "crowded out" anything else.
- Why does snow close so many schools?Hundreds of schools have closed across England and Wales because of snow. How are such decisions made?
- Food banks expected to help 'record number of children'Biggest food bank charity predicts record demand this Christmas, with Coventry the busiest city.
- Central Saint Martins refunds dramatic writing studentsA top fashion university refunds 21 students after admitting the course fell short of expectations.
- 'Come out in class - if you want to', teachers urgedHeads urged to offer more support to LGBT teachers to be their "authentic selves".
- Grammar schools 'contrary to common good' - Archbishop of CanterburyJustin Welby calls on the government to have an inclusive approach to the future of education.
- Two-year degrees to lower tuition fees
- Last year Norton Knatchbull and Highworth had 54 places available after allocation of places (and not everyone... fb.me/Gy1tqr0O 1 month ago
- fb.me/2qajxe8u4 1 month ago
- 1976: Blue Peter showed off a phone with no cable that you could even take outside. Watching this now not sure... fb.me/7zMmvU3XL 1 month ago
- So very proud of all our 11+ers ! 1 month ago
- 11+ results day.... fingers crossed for everyone waiting. As a parent who's been through it twice I know how... fb.me/1CPYarA2E 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Tutor
http://www.itv.com/news/2012-11-08/the-best-start-in-life/ I have two confessions to make….. I didn’t see this programme….. because I was tutoring children There, got it out of my system. Reading the headlines, the blog posts and tweets I think it’s important to make a distinction … Continue reading
Originally posted on Rt Hon David Evennett MP:
David Evennett MP for Bexleyheath and Crayford and Parliamentary Private Secretary to Education Secretary Michael Gove officially opened the refurbished Kip McGrath Education Centre in Stephen Road, Barnehurst, on Saturday afternoon (26…
Frequently asked Questions What subjects Kip McGrath Ashford teach? We teach pupils in the areas of English, Maths Reading, Writing, Spelling and Comprehension at Primary and Secondary level. We also offer tuition to help prepare your child for exams such as the Kent … Continue reading
Earlier I posted that scientists have shown how speaking out loud as you search for a missing item can increase the effectiveness and speed of the search, improving the cognitive process at the time. I then realised this is a … Continue reading
We would like to welcome Zoe into Kip McGrath. Zoe is a committed and accomplished teacher who wants to help make a difference in educating children in the Sevenoaks area.