- Parents set to lose right to veto sex education at age 15Pupils should be able to request sex education against their parents' wishes, the government says.
- Plan to teach all children first aidIt comes after an inquiry into the Manchester bombing found that many adults lacked life-saving skills.
- Schools expel 40 pupils each day, data showsThe number of pupils expelled from school rises by 15%, as heads blame cuts to support.
- Australia overtaking UK for overseas studentsAustralia is overtaking the UK as the world's second biggest destination for international students.
- Poor mental health 'part and parcel of childhood'There is currently a children's mental health epidemic, England's Children's Commissioner Anne Longfield warns.
- 'Generation Sensible' in five chartsWhether it's drinking or taking drugs, young people in the UK seem to be getting more sensible.
- Parents set to lose right to veto sex education at age 15
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.